HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM PERSONAL TRAINING ONE ON ONE WITH A PROACTIVE INSTRUCTOR:
1. Your Individual Needs: Your private lesson will be designed specifically to suit you! Your Personal Instructor will tailor a program for your; body type, stature, age, sex, physical fitness level, temperament and goals.
2. You Can Specialize in the area of Martial Arts or Self defence that interests you.; Proactive offer specialist Instructors to cover your needs. From; Modern weapons, Muay Thai MTK, Boxing, MMA, Freestyle Karate (AFMA), XMA, Kali (Stick fighting), Grappling (Floor/Stand up), Fitness Training, and Weight Loss.
3. Your Highest Standard in the Shortest Possible Time: Proactive Instructors won’t let you pick up any bad habits because of poor instruction. In fact you will be constantly monitored and pushed to reach your best.
4. You Will Learn From a Highly Qualified Instructors: Proactive Instructors are qualified certificate level sports coach's, with either a minimum of Black Belt, Pro Level MTK or ring experience. Professional instruction, Passionate martial artists.
5. Times Convenient to You: Proactive will do our best to give you a time or day convenient to you.
6. Versatility of Styles Available to You: Specialties include Self Defence, Freestyle Martial Arts, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Kali, Grappling and Weaponry. If proactive don’t cater for the style your after, we can find someone who does. If you are unsure about anything to do with Martial Arts, give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you.
7. Affordable Rates: Cost effective, especially when time and quality are important to you. If your on a budget, Your can share with a friend and half the cost. Great rates for private groups of friends or colleagues available on request.
8. Latest Equipment: The proactive academy is a world class purpose built facility, fully matted with over 20 various apparatus, Boxing ring, Mirrors, Viewing area & Pro-Shop. A wide variety of apparatus from traditional to modern high tech measured tools.
9. Proactive Member Benefits: By being a registered member you get access to discounted private training, as well as discounted Casual class and Open gym training to further supplement your skills.
10. Proactive Instructors will put your needs first. They are safe, caring and responsible trainers who will get the very best from you. Make the difference to your life...start today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’ve never done Martial Arts before, can I really do this? Yes, you can! Proactive instructors break down skills so it’s easy for you to learn. You will be amazed at how quickly & easily you will instinctively & naturally use your new skills.
Do I need to be fit? No, Training is progressive in nature, as your skills develop so too will your fitness and conditioning.
I train or have trained in another style? No problem, Proactive Instructors respect all arts and especially those who venture into ‘new’ territory. Proactive recognize prior learning with members from a variety of differing styles.
How often should I train? That’s entirely up to you, pending your specific goals. Twice weekly is recommended, Most private students supplement their training with ‘homework' or better still enjoy our regular classes to fast track their progress.
Can I Grade? Yes, whether it’s a Black Belt, or Pro Level, Proactive Instructors will let you know when you are ready. Testing is by way of regular formalized Gradings.